Thursday, May 19, 2011

Number One

Reader beware: this blog is not for the intellectual, the well-traveled, and especially not the gifted musician.  This blog will have no unifying theme, no words of wisdom to pass on, no guides to better living... maybe someone will find some entertainment value in it, but mostly, this blog will be an attentive listener to my random thoughts, a polite audience as I learn to play guitar, and a diary of sorts, detailing the mundane aspects of my everyday life.  

You may read something like this....
Today I had my first Campbell's Soup at Hand.  It was weird.  Notice I did not say ate... that's because the container is glass-shaped, the noodles are iiiitty-bitty, and you simply sip sip sip.  My stomach couldn't decide whether it was a food or a drink.

or watch something like this....


::now I know you're at the edge of your seat wondering what exotic and crazy thing I will try tomorrow, but just try to be patient.
This girl needs her sleep now.





1 comment:

  1. Love it! This summer will be a lot easier to get through with this to follow since you won't be HERE! :)

    ReplyDelete