Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tis the Season to make Resolutions

Now that fall semester, Christmas, and New Years are over, I finally have time to blog again! And I guess it's that time of year again to break bad habits and make new good ones.  Let's be real though, I've never seriously made a resolution before in my life.  I hate having to follow constraints or rules, even if they are set by myself.  This year though, I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a couple.

1. Keep up my training and take running seriously.  I haven't ran on a regular basis since high school cross country, but Dad and I will be running a half marathon in the spring!
2. Stop doing crossword puzzles in class.
3. Study... once in a while... at least more than last semester :)

I have to start somewhere, right? Once I'm living the dream, doin whatever I do, I want to try out a year with a different sleep cycle (like sleeping one hour long nap and three 30 minute naps every day. Think of how much more time I would have for activities!!!!) but not today. Baby steps, baby steps.

....also #5: be more gangsta.

No comments:

Post a Comment