Friday, August 26, 2011

Whistle While You Work

I have recently become obsessed with whistling songs.  Not only are they catchy and impossible to get out of your head, but their happiness is also contagious.  But you don't have to take my word for it... There are so many new whistling songs, and they're great! So listen to them. And be happy :)

I heart Foster the People.

Not a new song, but one of my new faves.
Peter Bjorn & John-Young Folks
...or P.B. & J


Thank you for making your non-retirement worthwhile, Britney.


Makes me wish I was going to the State Fair.


And then there are the classic whistlers.

The Stranger-Billy Joel


Always Look On The Bright Side of Life-Monty Python

Patience-Guns N' Roses




If you're not whistling along by now, there's no hope for you anyways.




and lastly, This song is so great, I had to learn it on guitar.  Pretend that I'm able to match pitches while whistling and it will sound much better :)

1 comment:

  1. You are the greatest! I will make you serenade me with song erryday :)

    ReplyDelete